Welcome to the Bell Shoals Academy Fine Arts program, where we seek to develop students to use their creative talents while pursuing excellence for the Lord. Students will develop skills in musicianship, photography, drama, and art techniques all while having an incredible experience. The Bell Shoals Academy Fine Arts program will also give students the opportunity for private instruction in voice, piano, violin, and percussion for an additional fee. There is a significant interest in private lessons. Once our private instructors' schedules are full, you will be placed on a wait list. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!
FINE ARTS SCHEDULE:
- After School Until 5:30 PM (Pick-up at the SEC Car Line)
- Monday - Art and Photography
- Thursday - Choir and Drama
Fall Semester: September 11th - December 7th (Registration closed)
Spring Semester: January 22nd - April 18th
- $60 (one time payable through the online form only) registration fee that will cover the cost of a Fine Arts spirit wear t-shirt, music fees, photography gear, and art supplies.
- 4 monthly payments of $85 (per semester and billed via your FACTS account) will include instruction 2 days after school until 5:30pm.
- Private Lessons - $30 a lesson (12 lessons a semester and billed via your FACTS account) + purchasing repertoire books.
FINE ARTS TEAM:
Andrea Millsaps - Fine Arts Director
Zoe Peeples - Admin Asst/Instructor
Lynn Paul - Art Instructor
Tiffany McNair - Photography Instructor
LaLa Stroud - Private Lesson Instructor (Voice, Piano, Violin)
Britney Cannon - Private Lesson Instructor (Voice)
Lauren Foster - Private Lesson Instructor (Piano)
Rhett Mullins - Private Lesson Instructor (Percussion)