SEASON: AUGUST - OCTOBER
- JV Volleyball (4th – 6th grade; coed)
- Varsity Volleyball (7th – 8th grade; coed)
Volleyball tryouts will be on the first day of school, August 16th from after school until 5:00 PM at the gym. All 4th and 5th graders will be picked up from carline and walked over to the gym. Middle schoolers may walk over after dismissal. There will also be Volleyball open gym on the 9th, 10th, and 15th of August from 12:00-2:00 PM. This open gym is only for students who plan to tryout for the teams.
Congratulations to our JV Volleyball on winning 1st Place for the 2nd year in a row!
Congratulations to our Varsity Volleyball on 2nd place!
Soccer, Cross Country, and Flag Football
- JV Boys Soccer (4th – 6th grade)
- Varsity Soccer (7th – 8th grade)
- Lady Panthers Soccer (4th-8th grade)
SEASON: JANUARY - MARCH
- Co-Ed Cross Country (1st – 3rd grade) *1 mile run
- Boys Cross Country (4th – 8th grade)
- Girls Cross Country (4th – 8th grade)
- Girls Flag Football (4th – 8th grade girls)
- JV Flag Football (4th – 6th grade)
- Varsity Flag Football (7th – 8th grade)
Basketball and Cheerleading
SEASON: MARCH - MAY
- JV Girls Basketball (4th – 6th grade)
- Varsity Girls Basketball (7th – 8th grade)
- JV Boys Basketball (4th – 6th grade)
- Varsity Boys Basketball (7th – 8th grade)
SEASON: MARCH - MAY
- Girls Basketball (4th – 8th grade)
uniforms and coaches
UNIFORMS AND COACHES
- Sports Uniforms will need to be purchased once rosters are posted.
- Extra sports items such as mouth pieces, shin guards, knee pads, proper shoes for each sports, water bottles and athletic undergarments will be provided by the parents
- We have a gym and 2 outside fields
- Coaches are key volunteers that impact the lives of student athletes.
Please contact Coach Mann for available coaching positions.
SPORTS AWARDS CEREMONY
In the month of May we like to honor our athletes with our annual Sports Awards Ceremony where we recognize each athlete with a ribbon, pin or trophy. It is always a highly anticipated event where we come together to give thanks to our creator for each blessing that comes from Him. It is a special time spent with our athletes, parents and coaching staff.